Ok - so I suck (as I have been told by some) and have had a hard time lately (ok-past several months) keeping up with my posts. So here I am, updating my blog and hoping I don't slack anymore.
So here is what we have been up to these last couple months:
This was just a goofy picture I took of Truxton one day cause we were both in need of some entertainment so I pulled out the camera.
Oh man! This was one of the sadest days of my life. Truxton's first haircut. It would have been ok if the clippers didn't malfunction and cut all of it off!
This next series of photos are my favorite. I was making lasagna one night and decided to give him a noodle to see what he would do. Well, here's the answer.
He thought they were pretty awesome and funny!
Then we went to Oxnard and Ventura California with Ben's parents to visit Ben's little sister's in-laws. It was a nice little break. Plus, we found the best little eatery and the best fresh fruit stands ever!
Here we are on the beach. People were surfing and swimming. It was nuts! But we had fun. We are going to go to the Strawberry Festival next year. So excited. Oxnard, so I have been told, is the Strawberry Capital. How about them apples?!!!
Here is Grandpa Leigh teaching Truxton the basics of oral hygiene.
This is Joshua. He is Truxton's twin brother from another mother. They were born the same day, 12 hours apart. Truxton was born at 9 in the morning and Joshua at 9 at night. I got the chance to watch him and snuck some pictures to give to his mommy for christmas.
This is Truxton saying "See ya later," to his Grandma Suzette. She got married and decided to move to Colorado to be with her honey.
On this day, Truxton decided to sleep most of the day. We just got back from a quick trip to Utah and he decided he needed to rest. Bless his little heart.
So that is pretty much it. But I still have some more pictures to add to a later post. But I at least got ya caught up to this point. Talk to ya'all later.
No comments:
Post a Comment