Thanksgiving was great this year. We stayed in Cali for Thanksgiving this year, but we were invited to spend it with some good friends of ours at the Booth's house. The Caristi's did the turkey (yum yummy), and the Davis' baked a ham (num yummy) and then the rest of us did side dishes and desserts. It was so delicious.
Here are just a few pictures from the day.
(Thanks Melissa!)
(Thanks Melissa!)
Us of course!
Tracey, Amy's mom, Donel, Don and Amy
Parry, Megan, Luca, Maura and Jeff
Missing pictures of:
Anthony (Megan's husband) and his cousin (and her husband), Charles and Charlie (Parry's husband and son), Jaime, Melissa, and Evan Booth.
I was filled with so much gratitude this day because I have been truly blessed with such an amazing group of friends. In a place like this, they are priceless. They make living here great! Thank you.
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! So your boy is SO big! He's adorable and those eyes are gorgeous! The prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving :)
Post a Comment