Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, we hope everyone had a spooktacular halloween and did something devilishly fun! We sure did. We started by hanging spider webs all over our front porch since we have 3 arches. Then for Family Home Evening we carved a pumpkin we picked up on our way home from Oxnard, CA.

Here is Truxton eating the pumpkins guts.

And pulling a scary face once we were done with the pumkin. It is suppose to be a spider to go with the webs we put on the arches.

Then on Halloween, Amy, Megan and I threw an awesome Halloween Party. We grilled and ate and partied until we were busting at the seams. Then we watched a movie outside. We used a projector and watched it on my neighbors house.

Here are a few pictures from our party. Unfortunately, (yes I did it again!) I was a bone head and didn't get very many. But hopefully you will enjoy what I got. There were some awesome costumes and I wish I would have gotten pictures of everyone.

My TOOTSIE ROLL! It doesn't get much cuter than this my friends! Well, ok, I am biased....but still, it is super adorable!

Argentina Soccer Dad and Tootsie Roll.

Butterfly Jamie and Tootsie Roll Truxton.
Evan the Giraffe, Luca the Monkey and Tootsie Roll Truxton.
James, our Littlest Devil.
Velma, Scooby and Shaggy.
(Amy, Donel and Don)

Judge Jaime, Evan the Giraffe and Melissa the China Doll.

Megan, the Pregnany Nun, and Luca.

1 comment:

Nate and Tasha said...

There are some pretty adorable costumes. I LOVE the tootsie roll outfit, definitely my favorite!