We have had an eventful week here at the Cowley home. So let's review shall we?!!

First, we got to "Doggy Sit" for some good friends of ours, Julienne and
Dawnna Benoit, while they went to the
Las Vegas Temple to take their endowments our and be sealed to their three handsome boys, Tristan, Lucas and Ethan. They were 1 of 3 from our Branch to get sealed.

Then, we finally got around to chopping down our amazon jungle in our backyard. When we lost
Truxton in the grass, we decided it was probably time to cut it. It was crazy.

One day, I couldn't figure out where all the baby wipes were disappearing to and then around the corner came my answer. The
Truxtonator has discovered how to open the wipe dispenser and pull out all the wipes. He also thinks he is one of the dogs and carried them around in his mouth growling.

What a We got bored and decided to take glamour shots. The sunglasses only lasted long enough to take this and one other picture.
Surprised? Not really. They are now in the toy bucket. Thank goodness for the clearance box at Children's Place.

Then the big event happened. Finally after months of NO GRILLING because Ben didn't refill the propane tank, we finally got to grill. I convinced Ben to buy some t-bone steaks to celebrate. So, Ben went out to preheat it and came back in to wait for it and to get the steaks ready. After a few minutes, something caught my eye......something was smoking.....so I asked Ben if it was normal for the grill to smoke that much.

Apparently it wasn't. Ben left the grill brush in the grill and POOF! Up in flames! He hurried and opened it and got the hose and watered it down until the flames were gone. This is what was left of that poor brush. What it ever did to deserve this, we will never know.
I am sure there was more that happened this week that I could mention but I don't want to put anyone to sleep. I am hoping that next week isn't as hectic, but looking at my schedule, it doesn't look like it. (Considering that Truxton has his 9 month well baby check and immunizations! Eeew!)
No comments:
Post a Comment