Monday, July 21, 2008

The Incredible Truxtonator!

Truxton's "mormon horns" are coming in!
See the two bruises on the sides of his forehead!

Just kidding. About the horns anyway.
The bruises however,......they are real. These are painful, yet hilarious reminders that Truxton has learned to crawl. Not always graceful, but usually always entertaining.
He also showed me something else the other day. Truxton likes to suck on things, especially fingers, because they wiggle around. But I guess they weren't wiggling enough and all of a sudden.....CHOMP! I discovered that overnight, his two bottom teeth finally decided that playing peek-a-boo was overrated and finally popped through.

(Pictures to be posted soon! Well as soon as we can figure out how to avoid being bit while trying to get his busy tongue out of the way.)

Every stage is so much fun and I have enjoyed every moment of it.
I really like having my little shadow, and never being alone. Everywhere I go, little critter isn't too far behind.

2 comments:

Nate and Tasha said...

His face looks so innocent. He is a cutie! I swear Kalli's legs are always bruised up, this is just the beginning!

The Cowley BLT w/ a little M and Z said...

He is definately going to be able to pull the puppy eyes out on me and succeed. I am trying to convince myself that I won't cave but I think that is all it is....just convincing.