Friday, May 2, 2008
May
Well its Ben today to write something. The time has gone by pretty quick. They say life moves fast but I think it moves just right. Lexi and I are preparing to celebrate our 6th year of being married and what a blessing it has been. Of course, we won't be able to spend it together on the date because I will be training some Soldiers. But we are going to try and go down to Torrance, CA for the Armed Forces Day parade. We hear its a big deal. We hope that the family and friends are enjoying our blog. Until next time America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like Truxton thoroughly enjoyed the beach and you guys didn't mind it too ;) It is too bad we missed you guys in Utah. I didn't know you were coming until we were already there. Bummer! If you guys want to cool off at the beach sometime time, let us know and we will make a day of it! Keep up on the posts we will be checking in on you...
Post a Comment